UPDATE: 12/08/20

Hello Chapel family,

Here is a quick update following the government's announcement last night.

We are now officially back at Alert Level 2. A couple of things to note:

First, we have made the decision to postpone the Garage Sale. The new date for this is September 12. (Thank you to everyone who was prepared to help this week! We appreciate you.) At this stage, other ministries (e.g. Rally and Ignite Youth) are still happening following appropriate MoH guidelines!

Second, here is a quick note from Bradd:

Hey church family,
We're at Level 2. And since this may yet be extended beyond Friday, we are planning for two possibilities:
1.) If we return to Alert Level 1 at the end of Friday, we will hold our Sunday service as normal at the Chapel. 
2.) If we remain at Alert Level 2 beyond Friday, we will live stream the service for you to engage with from home. (Watch on our YouTube Channel: hyperurl.co/tabclive)

We know things can change quickly so we are prepared to do what we need to do. We will keep you up to date as the government continues to manage the situation. Continue to pray for our nation's leaders and rejoice that God is in control.  
 
Blessings,
Bradd