Things change quickly at the moment, don’t they! After sending you an update just yesterday, the latest announcement from the Government yesterday afternoon obviously changes the situation significantly.
Here you'll find a video message from Bradd. We'd encourage you to check that out.
And here’s a quick outline of what’s happening in terms of us as a church:
- Due to the alert level 4 directive, we will be closing the Chapel buildings for the duration of the lockdown.
- All ministries will cease to meet physically.
- We will communicate with you further regarding this Sunday’s service streaming. At this stage, we are still planning for a livestream. However, we will not be able to meet as home groups.
- During the lockdown period, we need to make sure we stay in contact with our church family. Please pick up the phone and call those that you’re close with, and maybe even one or two that you’re not quite so close with!
- One of the Pastoral Care Team will be in contact with you or your family personally over the next week to check in on you.
- The Prayer Chain will continue to operate. Please contact Barbara Hungerford on 027 210 0556 or firstname.lastname@example.org to add items.
If you need to contact any of the Chapel staff, here are our contact details – feel free to call anytime:
- Office - 021 088 10433 (during Office Hours only)
- Bradd - 07 444 4107 or 027 943 8988
- Shane - 07 870 3591 or 021 217 2105
- Frank - 027 372 6548
- Peta - 021 131 7656
If you need the Foodbank, Shane will be working with a team to help you with this.
Let’s keep praying for each other, caring for each other and keeping our eyes on God. Let’s continually ask how He wants to use us to glorify Him in this challenging time.
Blessings and take care,
On behalf of the TABC Staff and Leadership