Vision & Values
We dream of a strong, warm, growing Church which is so magnetic that sharing Christ is not a burden but a natural outcome of belonging to this healthy vibrant body. We want to be a Church which impacts the community of Te Awamutu and the surrounding farm districts.
- We value the Word of God, the Bible, which we will allow to challenge all our preferences, traditions and behaviour and to mould us after God's own heart.
- We value prayer as the key to unlocking God's power in our lives.
- We value knowing God and enjoying Him.
- We value Jesus Christ, God's Son, as the one and only mediator between God and man.
- We value the work of the Holy Spirit who links Christ the head with His body the church.
- We value the different-ness of individual believers and their working together in a corporate body.
- We recognise loving, authentic relationships as the hallmark of all true Christians.
- We value lost people.
- We value the commitment of a man and a woman in marriage as the foundation for family and society.
- We value integrity, particularly in those in leadership
- We value measurable growth in all members.