The Alpha Course is a ten week course designed to give people the opportunity to ask questions about the Christian Faith. The Course commences with a banquet dinner and concludes with a celebration dinner and has a sumptuous meal & dessert each evening. Yes, Alpha is a lot about food and fellowship!
EVERYONE is welcome. It particularly caters for:
- People inquiring about spiritual meaning
- People seeking a faith with meaning for the new tomorrow
- Those wanting to investigate Christianity
- Those who have questions about the Christian faith
- New Christians
- Those who feel that they have never really got going as a Christian
- Newcomers to the Church
The Alpha Course is primarily run during Term 2, Sunday evening, 6.30pm in the Audi 2 at the Chapel.
We also run Alpha youth at the same time as the Alpha Course.
For more information please contact the Chapel office on (07) 871 8667
Alpha's purpose is to give people the opportunity to explore the Christian faith and to answer the questions they have always had about Christianity, in an atmosphere where any question is explored. And also to give people the opportunity to begin the journey of a personal relationship with Jesus.